Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Martha Stewart Magazine eat this up!! Since Chris was up in New York, I was really happy to spend Thanksgiving with Nicki and her family. Plus it was really sentimental since I was leaving for New York pretty soon after this dinner, so I wanted it to look extra pretty! I was so excited when Nicki brought out her camera and documented this wonderful Thanksgiving. I made the pies, mac & cheese and some appetizers, plus I arranged the flowers, brought some of my milk jugs and harvest decor. I also made place setting name tags- all of which cost $20 just to decorate the table. Shane and Mary, Nicki's mom made all the rest of the food, and boy was it a FEAST! All photos by Nicki Bursae Photography
Nicki called these the Martha Stewart poses
This series of photos of Nicki's husband is just too funny!!!
I was able to capture an iphone shot of Nicki, about to pop with her 2nd! Thankfully he did not arrive on Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)