Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Bright Idea Thursday} Wine Themed Wedding

Your guest will sign your favorite bottles of wine instead of a traditional guest book, and on your milestone anniversaries you can drink the wine and read your guests' well wishes. What a great way to be able to reminisce about your wedding day, and have an eternal keepsake as well. EVCreations custom create special labels to put on your wine bottles, design a coordinated instruction sign for the guest book table, and give you a special pen that will write on the wine bottles. You will have everything you need to have a unique guest book at your wedding....all you need to do is add the wine.
  Easy centerpieces: footed glass hurricane with wine bottle corks. Idea from BH&G Sept. 2011
Mason Jar Wine Glasses - Redneck Version ($14. each buy 2 or more $13. each)
Sold in Savannah in the River Street Marketplace! Find out more here:

5 comments

  1. This is such a great idea! absolutely love the guest book kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big wine fan, I love the idea of a wine themed wedding! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Layla,

    This is such a great idea! I've spoken to EV Creations on a few occasions and they're such wonderful people, too! My best friend ordered their bottles for her wedding and it was a hit. I wish I had known about it for my own!
    -E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wine bottle guest book kit! This is such a unique idea and I'm always looking for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wine theme! Anything with corks is great in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)