Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Keep Calm and Marry On

As a thank you for signing with Simply Savannah Events all my full service brides will get this adorable tote that is screen printed with my own original design (please do not copy or steal!). The Soda Shop in Savannah has the screen for this and if any of my clients want to put in an order for t-shirts in ANY color with this screen print let me know and I can contact them to create the order. Other great ideas that The Soda Shop can make are personalized drink Coasters, Pins, letter press Invitations, I-phone cases, Bottles, Hats, Shot Glasses, Mouse Pads, Key Chains, and more! Here is a instagram picture of my totes:

Keep Calm and Carry On was a poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the event of invasion. Seeing only limited distribution, it was little known. This saying has gained a lot of popularity and I enjoy the original slogan, as well as the variations, Keep Calm and Eat A Cupcake, Keep Calm and Summer On, and for my brides- Keep Calm and Marry On! 
Original Poster

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)