Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blogcation


Very sad day. I just lost another family member who was my 2nd dad really. RIP Steve Gooding, you're with your best friend and my dad now. Some may know that I lost my dad in 2007 and Steve was his best friend and also helped take care of me when I was a little baby. He also checked in with us all the time after the death of my father even when he lived in the Pacific Northwest. The picture seen below are images of me as a baby and then a teenager with my father. Then there is Steve in front of this red honda, one of the many cars I learned to drive on. I was thankful to go and visit Seattle one year and go with Steve to his cabin in the woods. It was a magical place surrounded by huge trees and away from everything. It was his happy place and I got to go there with him to experience it. I will miss you and find peace knowing that you are now with your best friend and causing a raucous in heaven! -- I will be back to my blog when I calm down and find time to be creative again. 
Love,
Layla



0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)