Monday, December 24, 2012

{inspiration board} No. 7 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I've been doing everything I can to be in the holiday spirit when I am not going to be with my hubby for Christmas again. In 2009 he was in Iraq and this year he is in New York. I am thankful that he got a new job and I'm thankful to have my mom and friends here in Savannah to keep my holiday cheer. Our house is completely packed up and ready to move for Dec. 30th so there are no decorations up. Although I did keep the Hanukkah menorah and candles out to light. My kitty loved watching the candles burn each night and one night she got too close and burnt her tail! It was pretty funny! So to keep my holiday cheer in check especially with all the current events, I have created a hybrid inspiration board for Christmas and New Years. Happy Holidays Y'all and see you in 2013!!

1 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of allthelittledetailsdesigns blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)