Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Instagram Round Up

It's been a busy few weeks and I realized I have not had a chance to put up any new blog posts. I've been busy updating all my business materials with my new design look, plus reading some great books, also had some beautiful weddings to add soon to the portfolio page. Have you heard of Instagram? I'm addicted to it on my iPhone!! It's super fun to take pictures, and choose a filter, then share it onto Facebook or Twitter. So I'll be adding this "Instagram Round Up" when life gets too hectic and I'll let you all know what I've been up to!
1. I bought a new bracelot from http://www.projecthavehope.org and also bought a new lipstick that I've been waiting to buy: mirage lipgloss.
2. My husband and I went out to a an amazing dinner event at Form where they paired wine and gourmet food selections then at the end of the night you could buy your favorite wines. One of our favorites was the Montepulciano. This dinner was actually a thank you from one of the couples who I helped with their wedding.  http://www.form-cwg.com
3. & 4. The last intimate wedding we helped with was at Forsyth Fountain and then at a villa where they Ate, Drank, and were Married! Pictures to come soon.
5. & 6. Some of the new books I'm reading - more to come on the eco-chic wedding book!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)