Friday, May 11, 2012

{Organic Wednesday} Mirage Lip Gloss

On Sunday and Monday we had a blast working on styling for a Victorian Styled Shoot along with a handful of talented wedding professionals. More details to come on that adventure, but my exciting news to share with you today for {Organic Wednesday} is this new all natural lip gloss. Gwen of Pretty Woman Day Spa did the make up for our model and used their mineral based oil free make up and WOW so beautiful!! Plus it didn't feel caked on and lasted for the entire shoot without any retouches!! Gwen used her new mirage lip gloss that they just launched and are now selling it at the spa located at 23 Plantation Park Dr., Suite 302, Bluffton, SC 29910. The lip gloss has a mirror on the side of it and it even lights up! So cool
This is definitely on my wish list!

UPDATE!! I finally went by the Spa and bought my very own mirage lip gloss! 
I bought the Color "New York" LOVE IT!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)