Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 Fashion Recap

FOOTBALL & FASHION
Yesterday was very exciting! I got to watch Tom Brady and the New England Patriots WIN and then tuned into the Golden Globes to catch up on fashion and oh yah the awards! Here is my recap of who I thought was the best dressed. 
C O L O R
Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta & Kwiat
Claire Danes in a Versace gown

R O M A N T I C 
Hayden Panettiere in Roberto Cavalli
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad (va va voom!!!!)
Isla Fisher in Reem Acra
Amy Adams in a Marchesa dress, Christian Louboutin bag, and Tiffany & Co jewels
Does anyone else totally confuse these two actresses, Isla Fisher and Amy Adams?? I do all the time!!!
Francesca Eastwood in Giorgio Armani

B O L D 
Quentin Tarantino and Diane Kruger? not 100% sure but her dress is very unique! 
So I believe this dress is http://www.marahoffman.com/ but still not sure who the blond is.
Allison Williams in J Mendel
The ever so sexy and my favorite, Bradley Cooper, in an eco tux designed by Tom Ford - an eco tux is one that does not contain any wool in its fabric and which is made from various eco-friendly fibers such as organic cotton

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler looking handsome as usual

There you have it! Those were my favorites! What did you think of the fashion??

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)