Sunday, January 13, 2013

Graphic Design Services

Graphic Design Services I am available for:
  • basic logos and logo re-design
  • assistance with blog templates and personalization
  • assistance with website templates and personalization
  • html editing for websites
  • marketing material
  • facebook timelines
  • twitter profile designs
  • social media assistance 

Logo I created for my old wedding planning business








This is my other blog that I designed the entire template structure and some of the overall design http://www.amilitarystory.com




















My friend needed help editing her previously designed website and I worked with her over the phone and thru email to know what she wanted to change. I'm able to log into her server and tweaked the html coding whenever she needs more updates.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)