Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Bright Idea Thursday} Scrabble Inspirations

 

As promised here are my Scrabble wedding inspiration ideas! Scrabble has always been one of my mom's favorite board games. Although it is hard for me to win, since she beats me most of the time! Our family has enjoyed this entertaining bonding time together that creates spirited competitive sportsmanship between my mother, brother, Alyssa (my brother's girlfiend who is undoubtedly the unsurpassed Scrabble champion) and I. 

Did you know that Facebook and iPhones have an Apps for Scrabble? Plus you can go online to Scrabble's website to use their dictionary, get tips, learn the word of the day, or buy your own board game.
 
These ideas are great for a game night with friends, engagement party, or a rehearsal dinner, the placecards would be a whimsical addition to any table centerpiece setting. Scrabble tiles and trays can be purchased as replacement pieces so you don’t have to keep buying game sets. If you plan on using a lot of the Scrabble placecards, it would be helpful to affix the tiles to the tray with double-sided tape or a with hot glue to keep them from sliding off.
  

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)