Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Bright Idea Thursday} Button Button - Who’s Got the Button?

I love collecting buttons! 
Whenever you buy clothes and there is a little bag attached with spare buttons I always keep them and add to my collection. You can never have too many buttons!!! Here are some great wedding ideas that use buttons in unique ways.

One of my favorite blogs to follow is Bow Ties & Bliss and they did this adorable blog post back in 2010.
So I had to give credit to their lovely ideas. 
They are also a fellow TWIPS member!
Sources:
second row: 3 ,4, 5. Jackie Wonders 6. Ruffled
One of my favorite types of art is collage. You can create collages out of recycled buttons, magazines, newspapers, cards, wrapping paper, etc. So whenever I get the creative spark to make something it's usually a collage. They definitely required a lot of patience and fine motor skills! This little collage was made for the Hospice Savannah 5" X 7" Art Show

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)